What Is Tiger Milk King?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King is a botanical beverage remedy that keeps your lung & respiratory function healthy. Tiger Milk King contains Tiger Milk Mushroom as the main ingredients to improve and enhance your respiratory system.
Tiger Milk Mushroom
Tiger Milk Mushroom was widely used by the indigenous people to treat asthma, cough, vomiting, bronchitis, & fever amongst other sicknesses with over 450 years of history.
5 Main Function of Tiger Milk Mushroom:
Regular consumption of Tiger Milk King benefits in:
TIGER MILK KING INGREDIENTS(Mango)
TIGER MILK KING INGREDIENTS(Loquat)
TIGER MILK KING IS BEST FOR:
Tiger Milk King Ingredients, Serving & Use
Consume directly after opening the sachet, take one sachet daily after meal for best results!
1 box contains 20 sachet and 2 flavors of your choice (Mango, Loquat)
- Tiger Milk Mushroom 625mg
- Vitamin C 50mg
- Licorice / Calamansi
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the main function of Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King mainly function to reduce problems in respiratory system, maintain lung health, strengthen the immune system, enhance respiratory system function, boost vitality & endurance and reduce allergic reactions.
- Is it suitable for children?
It is suitable for children above 6 years old, take one sachet of Tigrox Tiger Milk King daily.
- Can breastfeeding / pregnant mother take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Yes, pregnant / breastfeeding mother can take Tigrox Tiger Milk King.
- What are the active ingredients in Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Tiger Milk Mushroom used in Tigrox Tiger Milk King is a polysaccharide containing up to 50% Beta-Glucan, mainly to boost and strengthen the immune system. Additionally, Tiger Milk Mushroom also contains other active ingredients such as coumaric acid and caffeic acid, which provide antioxidant effects.
- Is the Tiger Milk Mushroom in Tigrox Tiger Milk Mushroom grown in wild?
No, the Tiger Milk Mushroom in the Tigrox Tiger Milk King is cultivated.
- Why choose cultivated Tiger Milk Mushroom rather than wild Tiger Milk Mushroom?
Firstly, the wild Tiger Milk Mushroom is very rare, and the amount can be obtained is not much. Cultivated Tiger Milk Mushroom is better than the wild, because the planting process is completely controlled to ensure the best hygiene, quality, yield, and stability of Tiger Milk Mushroom. Free from microorganisms, heavy metals, and pollution.
- Can Tigrox Tiger Milk King be taken with Western medicine?
There is no research showing that there is a conflict/interaction between Tiger Milk Mushroom and drug at the moment, but we still recommend taking it at least 2 hours apart from the other medicine.
- What is the possible healing crisis after taking Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
This can vary from person to person, and most people will not have a healing crisis, however some people might develop symptom such as increase in phlegm, as phlegm is a way of detoxification.
- Is Tigrox Tiger Milk King a drug/medicine?
No, Tigrox Tiger Milk King is a food health supplement that would achieve optimal results after taking a period of time.
- Can people with asthma take Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Yes, people with asthma is suitable to take Tigrox Tiger Milk King, it can help improve respiratory diseases, including asthma. Tiger Milk Mushroom act as a supplement for standard treatments and Tiger Milk King may help in speeding up the recovery.
- What is the taste of Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Tigrox Tiger Milk King is calamansi in flavor with herbal and a mild sour taste.
- What is the difference between Tigrox Tiger Milk King and other marketed product?
Other than Tiger Milk Mushroom in Tigrox Tiger Milk King, it also contains licorice and calamansi that can help in respiratory discomfort. Plus, vitamin C that can enhance the body’s immunity. Tigrox Tiger Milk King is Malaysia’s first liquid tiger milk mushroom product. It contains the highest content of tiger milk mushroom.
- Can a chronic cough patient taking cough syrup consume Tigrox Tiger Milk King?
Yes, Tiger Milk King relieves cough. We suggest taking TMK and cough syrup with a 2-hour interval in between.
- Can people with lung sclerosis consume Tigrox TMK? How does Tigrox TMK help in lung sclerosis?
Traditionally, tiger milk mushroom is suitable for all lung diseases, including lung sclerosis. Studies have shown that tiger milk mushroom can reduce multiple inflammatory markers (inflammation). Therefore, it may help to reduce lung sclerosis, however, it does not ease the situation as the lungs have hardened.
- I have bronchitis, coughing and hard to breath, can Tigrox TMK help to reduce these problems?
Bronchitis is an inflammation happening on the bronchial tube (airway in the respiratory system). Tiger milk mushroom can provide anti-inflammation property and prevent inflammation of bronchial tube and may aid to reduce symptoms like coughing and difficulty breathing. Take 1 sachet daily. Please be reminded must continue to consume the medication prescribe by doctor. Have a gap at least 2 hours between TMK & western medicine.