- Third generation of a TCM family, always ambitious to be a TCM practitioner.
- Graduate from Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China, major in Chinese Medicine.
- Worked as an intern doctor for 2 years in Shanghai Shuguang Hospital, handled more than 500 cases.
- Organised numerous medical volunteer programs to help the needy as a gesture of returning to the society.
Award-winning business startup
GoFitOrganic was started humbly in 2010, aims to deliver innovative and top-notch standard product to people. We are dedicated to be the ultimate health caretaker that help our consumers to achieve their healthiest life.
GoFitOrganic was founded in 2010 and aims to the top functional health food supplement company worldwide.
Since 2016, GoFitOrganic has worked hard to establish an appearance in neighboring countries, allowing us to reach out to more potential customers. We collaborated with more experienced medical advisors from various backgrounds and expertise to facilitate our cross-border market expansion plan.
The Golden Bull Award 2019 has been graciously awarded to GoFitOrganic. GoFitOrganic' strength in demonstrating visionary quality in product development and business growth is symbolised by this award. GoFitOrganic made it to the final judging of the award out of 886 nominees, 469 shortlisted candidates, and 250 companies scoring and ranking. GoFitOrganic' efforts will never end, and as a result, we will continue to go above and beyond to be the ultimate health care provider to whom all consumers can rely.
GoFitOrganic is a fully prepared platform for the health-conscious community to get and share expert health-related advice and solutions, allowing them to better appreciate their lives and health. After all, we genuinely believe that health is the most important to all of us!
Our Medical and Research Advisory Team
Dr Amir Farid
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
- Specialist Qualification:
• National University of Singapore
• Royal College of Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (London)
- Focus in Holistic Integrative Medicine , Aesthetics and Anti-aging.
- Special interest in Hormone Optimisation and the Reversal of Chronic Diseases.
- Consultant to the Health and Beauty industries for over 2 decades.
- Former Health Columnist for The Sunday Star for over 10 years.
Dr Jezamine Lim Iskander
- PhD in Stem Cells and Tissue Engineering from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- MBBS from Melaka Manipal Medical College.
- CEO of Cells Biopeutics Resources, successfully develop and commercialise stem cells therapy.
- Awarded 2019 Malaysia Entrepreneur & Industry Personality Award.
Mr Kelvin Yap
Dr Chai Lay Ching
- PhD in Food Microbiology from Universiti Putra Malaysia.
- Senior lecturer and laboratory director of University of Malaya INFRA Microbiology Laboratory.
- Chairperson of Young Scientist Network – Academy of Sciences Malaysia.
- Won multiple awards and recognitions such as Prestige 40 under 40 2019, Marie Claire Amazing Women 2019 and L’Oreal UNESCO for Women in Science Award 2018.
Prof Kim Kah Hwi
- PhD in Neurophysiology from University of Gifu, Japan.
- Professor of Physiology with 30 years of teaching experience in University of Malaya.
- Invented 17 patented products under Intellectual Property Corporation of Malaysia.
- Received 92 awards from multiple countries (Malaysia, Switzerland, Geneva, Taiwan, Korea, Russia, Thailand).
Honors and awards
GLOBAL BUSINESS LEADERSHIP AWARD
EXCELLENCE IN HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY
CONSUMER’S RECOMMEND AWARD
GOLDEN WELLNESS AWARD IN SUPPLEMENT
NATURAL HEALTH AWARD 2019 - READERS’ CHOICE AWARDS
CONSUMERS' PREFERRED HEALTH CARE BRAND