- PhD in Neurophysiology from University of Gifu, Japan.
- Professor of Physiology with 30 years of teaching experience in University of Malaya.
- Invented 17 patented products under Intellectual Property Corporation of Malaysia.
- Received 92 awards from multiple countries (Malaysia, Switzerland, Geneva, Taiwan, Korea, Russia, Thailand).
Medical and Research Advisory Team
Dr Amir Farid
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
- National University of Singapore
- Royal College of Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (London)
- Focus in Holistic Integrative Medicine , Aesthetics and Anti-aging.
- Special interest in Hormone Optimisation and the Reversal of Chronic Diseases.
- Consultant to the Health and Beauty industries for over 2 decades.
- Former Health Columnist for The Sunday Star for over 10 years.
Dr Jezamine Lim Iskander
- PhD in Stem Cells and Tissue Engineering from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- MBBS from Melaka Manipal Medical College.
- CEO of Cells Biopeutics Resources, successfully develop and commercialise stem cells therapy.
- Awarded 2019 Malaysia Entrepreneur & Industry Personality Award.
Mr Kelvin Yap
- Third generation of a TCM family, always ambitious to be a TCM practitioner.
- Graduate from Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China, major in Chinese Medicine.
- Worked as an intern doctor for 2 years in Shanghai Shuguang Hospital, handled more than 500 cases.
- Organised numerous medical volunteer programs to help the needy as a gesture of returning to the society.
Dr Chai Lay Ching
- PhD in Food Microbiology from Universiti Putra Malaysia.
- Senior lecturer and laboratory director of University of Malaya INFRA Microbiology Laboratory.
- Chairperson of Young Scientist Network – Academy of Sciences Malaysia.
- Won multiple awards and recognitions such as Prestige 40 under 40 2019, Marie Claire Amazing Women 2019 and L’Oreal UNESCO for Women in Science Award 2018.